Lean Belt Certification – 600 Eur*
Description of Lean Belt LSSIAP Certification: Course lenght, Certification exam, Body of Certification, Curriculum.
We offer a 4 day interactive training session of Lean Management, in order to familiarize participants with the key concepts of Lean, such as Kaizen, Value-Stream Mapping, 5S, etc.
By the end of this training, the participants will learn how, when and where to use Lean tools and how they fit together under a business system focused on continuous improvement.
Course level: Lean Belt
Course lenght: 4 days training + 3 hours international certification exam
The exam consists in 50 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the exam you need to provide at least 70% correct answers.
Open trainings schedule:
Lean Belt sessions held in Bucharest:
Lean Belt Training and International Certification LSSIAP : 21 – 23.03.2018
Lean Belt Training and International Certification LSSIAP : 30.05 – 01.06.2018
Lean Belt Training and International Certification LSSIAP : 29 – 31.10.2018
Lean Belt Training and International Certification LSSIAP : 26 – 28.11.2018
The price of 600 Euro/ participant for Lean Belt certification include:
- Materials for training in Lean Belt
- Tests for the preparation of Lean Belt certification exam
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the Lean Belt certification course
- The examination costs of Lean Belt certification exam
- The cost of issuing a Lean Belt certification diploma
* For individuals, the price represents the total cost – VAT not applicable
For companies, the price showed plus VAT
Informations and registration: