Description of BPM Specialist LSSIAP Certification: Course lenght, Certification exam, Body of Certification, Curriculum.
BPM is a way of evaluation, improvement and monitoring of business processes within an organization providing transparency and visibility.
This is a method used in any type of organization, in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of processes and refers to understanding and continuously controlling of business processes.
We offer a 2 day interactive training session in order to familiarize participants with Business Process Management tools and techniques. Through the use of modeling tools, you will be able to perform simulations and analyzes on AS IS process (current business process state) and TO BE process (improved business process state)
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to understand the complexity of a business process, to identify the processes that needs to be analyzed and improved, to define and model a process and to plan process improvement projects.
Course level: Fundamentals
Course lenght: 2 days
Who can participate:
Systems analysts, business analysts, IT project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers.
The price of 300 Euro/ participant for BPM Specialist certification include:
- Materials for training in BPM Specialist
- Tests for the preparation of BPM Specialist certification exam
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the BPM Specialist certification course
- The examination costs of BPM Specialist certification exam
- The cost of issuing a BPM Specialist certification diploma
* For individuals, the price represents the total cost – VAT not applicable
For companies, the price showed plus VAT
Informations and registration: