IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – 800 Eur*
Description of IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Course lenght, Certification exam, Body of Certification, Curriculum.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides a deeper understanding of the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques by focusing on the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control).
We offer a 5 day interactive training session with a certification exam to familiarize the participants with tools and techniques to successfully manage and implement Lean Six Sigma projects within their department, using the DMAIC methodology. The main focus of a Green Belt is to identify and solve business problems by continuously improving current processes; reducing operating costs, increasing customer satisfaction, reducing defects.
The course followed by Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is ideal for anyone willing to take a step forward in their career as Lean Six Sigma tools are applicable to any industry including: healthcare, finance, sales and marketing, software design, oil and gas or any other type of industry.
After participating in this IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt program you will be able to:
- Know the necessary techniques for improvement projects management applying Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Increase productivity
- Radical improve the entire cash flow (order to cash)
- Get lower costs for the company
- Get better products/ services
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – intermediate
5 days training + 3 hours international certification exam
Who can participate in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training followed by certification exam:
Individuals contributors, mid level managers, people already involved in improvement initiatives within their own department.
The certification exam consists in 100 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt exam you need to provide at least 70% correct answers.
Open training schedule :
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt sessions held in Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara:
The price of 800 Euro/ participant for IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification include:
- Materials for training in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Tests for the preparation of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course
- The examination costs of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam
- The cost of issuing a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification diploma
* For individuals, the price represents the total cost – VAT not applicable
For companies, the price showed plus VAT
Informations and registration: