The “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Foundation” certification is a professional certification for professionals needing to have an overall understanding of the ISO 55001 standard and its requirements.
The principal competencies and knowledge skills needed by the market are the ability to support an organization in managing an Asset Management System as specified in ISO 55001.
Various professions may apply for this certification:
- Members of an Asset Management team
- Asset Managers wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Asset Management System (AMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 55001 standard
- Members involved in operations related to an AMS
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the Asset Management of an enterprise and the management of its risks
The requirements for this certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/ assessment experience||AMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|ISO 55001 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 55001 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Informations and registration:
Alexandra Niculae, Training Director ENVISO